- Are we scared of reality?
- How to get rich? Is savings enough?
- Are adults more egoistic than children?
- Do we fear being taken for granted?
- Why are some of the better things already taken, like domain names?
- Do we do things for the sake of it? Education? Marriage? (Inflammatory stuff here, ahem.)
- Why are we so bothered?
- Is it really possible to give up position, reward and do things for experience and learning?
- Should I run or hide?
- Should I accept or deny?
- Has learning become overrated?
- Am I really learning?
- Why is it so hard balancing being nice and keep people from walking all over your face?
- Am I ready to do this for the rest of my life?
- What if I wake up and everything is just an illusion?
- Should I have pizza with pineapples?
- How old am I?
- How old do I feel?
- Is this PMS?
- Is this real?
- How do people become successful?
- Wait, what is success?
- Is business a legit excuse?
- What do you call people who read your messages but don’t reply?
- How can two extremes of hot and cold exist at the same time?
- Do they really mean what they say?
- Why do we want to be special?
- Am I falling behind in life?
- Why is it still raining in September end?
- Can money solve problems?
- Are humans the biggest threat ever?
- What will happen to the economy?
- Is 11 pm a good time to sleep?
- Whose reply are we waiting for glaring across the screen?
- Why does it feel so uneasy?
- Which book should I read?
- Am I over thinking?
37 Questions because 37 is a prime number, cannot be divided by 2, 3, 5, 7. Random questions that mostly have no connection between each other, they pop up, come and go. Growing Up, a series about growing up every Saturday. (Not today, cause it’s Tuesday at this part of the world!).
One thought on “Growing Up #13: What’s all this mess? 37 Questions”
1. ohh hell yeah
2. trust me no. bussiness garnu parcha
3. no idea
4. of course you dumbo
5. because its better duh
6. edycation ta yes. natra kina tetro padnu
7. because we insecure
11. learning is never overrated. education chai overrated bhayo
12. trust me asking this question to myself every time
16. pizza with pine appels. yuck. never
18. k tha
19. ofcourse no
21. i i knew this i wouldn’t be answering these questions
24. rachess haru.
30. yes. trust me yes
34. any ones. to shake up my monotonous life